See my images at Zazzle

Thursday, May 1, 2008

He Speaks Again! The Power of the Visual!


I am catching up a little, but back in Feb 26, 2008. I was asked to add my thoughts around creating team in a discussion about strategic growth. Of course, I am kind of visual, so I created a single frame around a new communication model to encourage innovation and make the best use of the flattened organization. Because I didn't have a projector, I made black and white copies for everyone in the audience. It provided a useful tool. During the question portion of the luncheon, the people who attended referred back to the model providing a rich discussion. Click on the image above for a larger view of the single frame. This video link is my contribution to that discussion.

Contact me if you have any questions about the model. I welcome your comments.

No comments: